Carol Ann Daley, 60, of Largo, Florida died Wednesday, March 16, 2022, at Suncoast Hospice in Palm Harbor.
She was born in Newark, New Jersey in 1961, graduated from Bedford High School (PA) in 1979, and moved to Florida in 1986 after earning an Associate Degree in Specialized Business. She enjoyed a long career in medical transcription, including starting her own transcription company, CDH Inc.
She was preceded by her father, Joseph P. Daley Sr.. Survivors include her daughter Nicole, mother Mary Ann, three sisters Patricia (Barton), Eileen (McDonough) and Susan (Van Meter), two brothers Joseph and Thomas, three nieces, and four nephews.
A graveside service will be held at Calvary Catholic Cemetery in Clearwater on Tuesday, April 12, 2022, at 2:30 PM.
If desired, friends may make memorial contributions to Suncoast Hospice at https://suncoasthospice.org/online-donations/.
– Venue for Service: Calvary Catholic Cemetery
– Address for Service: 5233 118th Ave N, Clearwater, FL 33760
– Phone number attendees can reach out to for service: 727-572-4355
– Pick one service type: Funeral Service
– Service Date: 04-12-2022
– Service Start Time: 2:30 PM